Hey there, I'm Fell, but you can call me Broad if you like! I am a traditional artist as well a beginner in photography. I use a Canon EOS REBEL T3 for my photography, and my favorite medium in art is ink.
I currently own five birds: four zebra finches and one green cheek conure. I love birds and fantasy, and I am also a fan of J.R.R. Tolkien's world of Middle-earth. I'm also a fan of Loki and the actor Tom Hiddleston. I am interested in falconry and am currently a pre-apprentice falconer. I'm also addicted to Greek yogurt.
I collect taxidermy, too. All of my taxidermy items are posted on another account. My taxidermy collection account is Antlertine.
Feel free to ask me any questions about my birds, art, photography, etc.! I love to chat and meet new people; I don't bite!
Artists that I admire: windfalcon, Plaguedog, Quelchii, MellorianJ
Artists that help/have helped me improve my art: wasiak1994, Red-IzaK, Quelchii
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You cannot say that you do not do tags.
8. You MUST make a journal entry!
Questions and Answers:
1. What is your earliest memory?
Ooh, that's a hard one. One of my earliest memories is going to a Renaissance fair.
2. If you could master drawing/painting any one subject (i.e. people, seascapes, trees, etc) instantly, would you? Or would you rather develop the skill yourself over time?
I would really like to instantly master drawing people! Tons of fanart I want to do, but my skills are so limited!
3. Would you rather be able to change your real hair length/style everyday, or change the color of your hair?
I'd like a blue streak, but that's about it.
4. What was the first deviation you favorited?
Uhh, I'm not going to sort through my thousands of favorites. XD
5. If you could have a lifetime supply of any art material, what would it be?
6. It's the apocalypse, and you only have time to take once piece of your artwork, which one do you save?
My tribute to my wolf pelt, Artemis:
7. If you could book any person (dead or alive) to pose for you to do a piece, who would it be?
8. Flying or swimming?
9. If you could study under one artist (in their time period), who would it be?
Hmm... I have no clue. I prefer studying myself, to be honest.
10. Write a haiku about the city you were born in, the color of your toothbrush, and the last plant you saw... go!